The Lesbian Tent Revival Radio Hour is a unique combination of comedy, radical feminist politic, communal ritual, and riotous high spirits. Sister Carolyn of the Sisterhood of the Sacred Synapse brings an evangelical fervor to her followers in “sermons” that run the gamut from lesbian relationships to quantum physics, from the anatomy of the clitoris to the microbiology of depression.
The Lesbian Tent Revival celebrates the synapse as sacred, and independent thinking as a sacrament. Acknowledging that we all are susceptible to S.I.N. (Synaptically Inadequate Networking) imposed on us by a diabolically pornographized, corporate, militarist, misogynist, racist, classist, brainwashing regime, the Tent Revival strives to restore with rabble-rousing hilarity the life-loving, feral connections between the ears and between the organs and between the sisters.
How does it work?
- Go to the Sermons Subscription Page
- Decide if you want the 1-Month ($5) or the 3-Month option ($15).
- Click on the appropriate “Pay Now” Button.
- This will take you to Paypal, where you make the payment (credit card or checking account)
- You will receive a password in your email (check your spam account!).
- Go back to the Lesbian Tent Revival Radio Hour website and click on “This Month’s Sermons”
- Click to Play or to Download, enter your password… and there you are!
NOTE: You do NOT have to register for a Podbean account! You DO need to have a Paypal account. If that doesn’t work for you, contact Sister Carolyn directly and she can tell you how to pay with a check.
You can also go to the Archive and buy sermons from previous months. You can listen to the Introduction Sermon, the Tent Revival Etiquette Sermon and Jamie Anderson’s recordings of The Song of the Synapse and The Hokey Pokey for free!